Although I am not one to objectify men…wait a second, yes I am…
Also, can I just mention how old I feel after seeing the ages of a lot of these genetic gods. Drueling over 4/10 of these pictures makes me feel like this. Can you guess which 4?
10. Jordan Burroughs- wrestler. Beat out undisputed favorite, Brent Metcalfe for a spot on the Olympic Team…gotta give him props on that. Also, his Twitter handle is legit.
9. Tyson Chandler- basketball. Don’t make me regret putting you on this list, Tyson. You better step up your game after your poor performance in USA’s prelim game against Spain.
8. Danell Leyva- gymnastics. You gotta love the Cuban refugee. His father (also a former olympic level gymnast) defected by swimming across the Rio Grande to the United States while his team was competing in Mexico.
7. Thomas Finchum- diving. Rumor has it this young fellow has a country band called, “Northern Nights”…score! I found his rendition of John Mayer’s Gravity on Youtube…double score!!
6. Tim Morehouse- fencing. You may not consider him a conventional beauty, but I have a thing for Jewish men…he’s also got quite the boyish charm.
5. Stu Mcnay- sailing. First of all, I honestly didn’t know sailing was an Olympic sport…does it get televised? So Stu is my Ivy League choice…not really my type, but I’m pretty sure my mother would approve.
4. Tony Azevedo- water polo. Brazilian master of the polo pool. Also, he loves dogs. Need I say more?
3. David Boudia- diving. This Bible thumping boy from the Midwest is just what mom ordered up for you. His tweets are inspiring and so are his perfectly synchronized dives with Nick McCrory.
2. Ryan Lochte-swimming. Where do I begin with this stallion? Best swimmer in the world, tattoos, sense of humor. Plus…he’s a natural born rebel. Aww…Ryan…you’re such a catch!
1. Michael Phelps- swimming. The name says it all…